Tuesday 25 January 2011

Recording Mike Collins aka Frederick

Another recording finished today with Mike. He models his character on his dog Riley. When Riley was a puppy he was the funniest dog ever, he has loads of character! I just kept saying "imagine if Riley spoke, how would he say that line" Mike would do it and we all fell about laughing! It was a great recording session.


Here's Mike with Riley (oh, I mean Frederick)

I'm recording my bestest bud tomorrow, Dean. I can see a lot more laughs on it's way :-)

But for now, I'm chilling out watching the football and drinking some wine

Until tomorrow

Pete@factorydogs.com
http://www.factorydogs.com

Location:Alresford Rd,Salford,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stop-Motion, Animation, Claymation, factory Dogs, Boxed In, Peter Ellis, Scope Animation