Wednesday 26 January 2011

Recording Dean Steers aka Big Dean

Another successful recording done with my good pal Deano, he does the voice of Big Dean. As you can tell the character was modelled on Deano. Dean is a great character, he brightens up any room he walks into with his smile and funny anecdotes. His voice is perfect for animated films. I'm so happy to have him as my best buddy.

Only one more recording to be done with Howard who plays Bernard. That's not going to happen for a few weeks so in the meantime I'm making a publicity photo for the film (in 3D)

The animatic looks great! I can see how the film will run now, thanks to the great voices and my hundreds of drawings I've done. I might even show you all a sneaky video of a scene with the voices in action






Here are the two Dean's smiling for the camera

Keep spreading the word of Factory Dogs to everyone you know, check the website and become a member

Bye for now

Pete


Pete@factorydogs.com
http://www.factorydogs.com

Location:Alresford Rd,Salford,United Kingdom

2 comments:

  1. Just checked out your stuff on YouTube ... two thumbs way up fella's. Keep up the nice work!
    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff, thank you for your kind words. Glad you like and please help by spreading the word. Cheers man

    ReplyDelete

Stop-Motion, Animation, Claymation, factory Dogs, Boxed In, Peter Ellis, Scope Animation